MHP Stockholm 2018 – Welcome Kit
Welcome Kit Accommodation & How To Reach MHP Stockholm 2018
Media Honeypot Stockholm 2018 will be held at Epicenter, Mäster Samuelsgatan 36, 111 57, STOCKHOLM
Arrival by Plane
Most international attendees will arrive to Stockholm via Arlanda Airport located approximately 42 km outside of the capital. From there you take either train or bus to the city centre. Epicenter is just a 700 metres walk from the main train station Stockholm Central.
Arrival by Train
The fastest option to get from the airport to the city centre is the Arlanda Express.
The train leaves directly from the airport, if you get their app you see the timetable in real time.
- The travel time is 20 mins.
- Trains depart six times every hour during peak hours, and every fifteen minutes at other times. At 22.35 from Stockholm Central and at 23.05 from Arlanda Airport the trains run every 30 minutes.
- Adult return journey is a steep 540 SEK (~54€), adult meaning 26 years+
From the main train station (Stockholm Central, final stop) to Epicenter it is just a 700 metres walk along the Mäster Samuelsgatan, left side.
Arrival by Bus
The best option to get from the airport to the city centre is the Arlanda express. Nevertheless the bus is a lot cheaper but you pay the price with your is time.
- Travel time 50 minutes
- Flygbussarna buses between Stockholm Arlanda and the Stockholm city centre run every ten minutes during most of the day.
- A round trip is 215 SEK (~22 €) or a bit cheaper through their App.
The buses stop at Stockholms Cityterminalen located beside Stockholm’s Central Station, which is 700 metres from Epicenter.
For many journeys, especially if you’re heading out into the suburbs, buses are the best option. There are dozens of lines crisscrossing the city and the buses are reliable, even when it’s snowing (which we dare to promise is not going to happen end of May!).
Taking the Tram
A really cool option to see the city before and after Media Honeypot @Sime Summer but not really recommended when arriving to the Epicenter.
Trams only really serve Djurgården. There’s no subway service on the island so the trams provide a scenic alternative, linking central Sergels Torg with Waldemarsudde at the southern tip of Djurgården, passing a few excellent museums en route.
Distance to venue: — m